Monday, February 1, 2010

unforgetable history of smkte's students...

Haiz... bad bad bad!!!
This incident was started like tis... Today as usual all students go assembly before study, and I, of course go kpj to 'service for teacher' la... But unfortunately, all chinese girls have to stay at the basketball court after the assembly to let the 'evils' check thier hair... Although the girl has tidy up thier hair... But they still cant skip for it... However, malays and indians are allowed to go back class=.= (wtf) Is it they are not girl?!
When i came back from kpj, every class i passed by sure got some girl are crying. When almost reached my class... i saw bsim. Walau___A, she kept 'shooting' and non stop. She said: go and cut kpj's members hair la!!! I can understand her feeling that moment la^^ nvm.. This time can be said that as tragic case for all chinese gals... I'm very pity to you all...
Next, another sad thing for me when tuition.. After the tuition i have been detained by my tuition teacher- miss ngan... WHY?!! Haha... actually nothing also, she just said me have changed... From my study attitude, i didnt pay attention... Moreover, always talk with yz in class... She said yz already expert in math so he no need to listen also can. But for me, no...
Anyway, I will try to correct it.

1 comment:

  1. lols... gg la..
    we all oso same standard de la, same human studying same subjects.
    Where got say expert no expert d..
    We all also knew that studying attitude is not only rely on the teacher d la, most important is how to learn the thing urself ma.. - -

    ReplyDelete