Monday, November 15, 2010

bio, bio and bio again^^

Whao, now i'm revising chapter 2(locomotion and support).
However, when i look at the bookmark that 'super' tutor gave, i decided to blog quickly bout my lovely tutor... (got a bit not suit to my style after using lovely>.<)
Appreciate everything they have done to me... They are not only teaching me the curricular stuff, but also teach me a lot of lesson on how to be a responsible man in my life.. I have been tuition there for 3 years... The reason that i willing to stay and continue to tuition there was the attitude of all teachers... Although many ppl saying that this tuition center not good as other tuition center... But, i only believe what i saw rather than what they said...
Another 7 days i will sit for spm, i know that not only me are working hard, my tutors are always support me no matter in heart or in tuition... Already have a close bond between them although they are not my family members. So, once again thank you them^^
10.07 p.m

No comments:

Post a Comment