Tuesday, February 12, 2013

miracle

i think u all will be taken aback when i post article right?! haha...

wow, 2 years time passed... very fast...

recall back those salad day... i really gain and lost many thing...

gain:
# monthly income 3500++
# travel a lot of place:)
# purchase a car with my own ability in the offing... (honta city)
# glorify my family~


lost:
# love 
# friendship (hope it wont be too late to 'repair' this friendship)
# st.john life

but, i know that since i accept the decision of work-study program, i have to learnt to accept the benefit and the short coming to me... however, i'm still the 2-years-before-jeff... everything and anything i'm still the same... 

now, everything and ppl is apple and orange ady... just hope that every ppl can strive their goal successfully... anticipate to meet every friends in the near future... although sometime i cant meet up u all and u all keep ironic me that i'm a very busy ppl, but i will try my best to meet u all... 

tomorrow is valentine day, hope every couple will sweet forever~ sigh, for me still haven met my 'ms.right'...
我相信对的人可遇不可求
虽然我已经错过了一个.... 

jeff  [ 4.23 13/02/2013 ]

No comments:

Post a Comment